Santa Clarita Water Treatment Services
Water is the most important resource for life, and it is vital for almost every function in your home. For this reason, it is important to make sure that the water you are using for drinking, cooking, and bathing is safe for your family. This can be accomplished through installing, repairing, and maintaining water treatment systems with help from Side City Plumbing.
If you are interested in water treatment services in Santa Clarita, contact our plumbers online or give us a call at (888) 920-4572 to schedule your free estimate.
Talk to our plumbing team today to schedule your free estimate.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We're confident you'll be happy with our quality services.
Nuestro equipo bilingüe se enorgullece de ayudar con servicios en español.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
We are proud to be a veteran-owned & operated company!
Types of Water Treatment Systems
There are many different types of water treatment systems, and it is important to have a plumber evaluate your specific needs to help you select the right system for your home. Some of the most common types of water treatment systems include:
- UV light: Ultraviolet light is used to kill bacteria and other pathogens in the water. This is an effective treatment method for water that is not contaminated with chemicals.
- Ion exchange systems: This system uses an ion exchange resin to remove heavy metals and minerals from the water. The resin is cleaned periodically, and the water is filtered through it to clean the resin and remove the pollutants.
- Reverse osmosis systems: This system uses pressure to force water through a semi-permeable membrane, which removes many types of contaminants. The water that is purified by this system is safe for drinking, cooking, and bathing.
- Activated carbon systems: This system uses activated carbon to remove organic compounds, such as bacteria and algae, from the water. Carbon filters are cleaned periodically and replaced as needed.
Plumbing emergencies can't wait. Call for immediate help.
Benefits of Water Treatment Systems
There are many benefits to using a water treatment system. Some of the most significant include:
- Improved taste: Water treatment systems can improve the taste of water that is hard or has a metallic taste.
- Healthier water: Water treatment systems can help remove bacteria and other pathogens from the water. This is especially beneficial for people with compromised immune systems.
- Reduced costs: Water treatment systems can help you save money on your water bills. This is especially true for people who live in areas with hard water, which can clog pipes and appliances.
Trust Side City Plumbing for Your Water Treatment Services
We are the go-to plumbers for water treatment systems in Santa Clarita. We can help you select the right system for your home or business and install it to ensure that it is working properly for years to come. We also provide maintenance and repair services to keep your water treatment system running efficiently.
You can trust our plumbers to provide you with honest, reliable services. We are a locally owned and operated business, and we have decades of experience. We stand behind our work and will always make sure you are happy with our services and your drinking water.
Call Side City Plumbing at (888) 920-4572 to schedule your water treatment service with our expert plumbers.